- May have reading disorders, learning disabilities, ADD
- Difficulty focusing or comprehending long blocks of text
- Find complex layouts or inconsistent navigational schemes confusing
- May not use English as their first language
- This is the most neglected disability
- Text-only content may be limiting
Accessible Design Techniques:
- Simplify the layout as much as possible
- Provide clear and consistent site navigation
- Organize information into manageable "chunks"
- Logically organize your site and individual documents
- Use icons, illustrations, arrows, audio, video or other multimedia to enhance understanding
- Write Well!
Last updated: 6/12/2014 4:33:02 PM