- How do web access web statistics for our web site?
WEB CONTENT MANAGEMENT QUESTIONS
- How do you add/remove items in the drop down menu?
- Is there a quicker way to delete images rather than one file at a time?
- How to get url of an image in image library?
GENERAL QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: How do web access web statistics for our web site?
A: In the e-mail from Vision Internet, you will be provided a URL, username, and password to access your website stats.
WEB CONTENT MANAGEMENT QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: How do you add/remove items in the drop down menu?
A: Those drop down menus are represented by how your pages/sub-pages are structured.
1. If you want to change where link "sample 1" is going to be displayed (i.e. you want to move it to be under "Programs"), then move the "sample 1" page to be under the page "Programs".
This is the help guide to move a page:
2. If you just want them not to be displayed in the drop down and keep the same site structure, you can:
a. Edit the page you want to remove from the drop down.
b. Uncheck the "Display" tab. Click Save.
c. Go to Workspace -> Awaiting My Approval. Approve the page above.
d. Go to Utilities -> Update Menus and Links.
Q: Is there a quicker way to delete images rather than one file at a time?
A: Images are part of image library, they need to be deleted thru the WCM tool to keep the DB integrity.
Q: How to get URL of an image in image library?
A: You can insert the image into a page then switch to HTML view in WCM editor get to the image URL. It will be something like Modules/ShowImage.aspx?imageid=123